St. Jude Thaddeus Parish St. Elizabeth of Hungary Mission

ABOUT OUR PARISH

1850 - ALL OF FLORIDA EAST OF THE APALACHICOLA RIVER WAS TRANSFERRED TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE NEWLY ESTABLISHED DIOCESE OF SAVANNAH WITH BISHOP FRANCIS X. GARTLAND, FIRST BISHOP. THE TEN WESTERN COUNTIES OF NORTH FLORIDA REMAINED IN THE DIOCESE OF MOBILE.


ST ELIZABETH OF HUNGARY MISSION WAS ESTABLISHED IN 1921.

OUR PASTORS

Rev. George Thekku, Pastor


Rev. Thomas Koyickal, Parochial Vicar

RELIGIOUS EDUCATION


PARISH MINISTRIES